Welcome! We encourage you to explore the site, ask questions, and meet with a Collin academic advisor who can help you define your transfer goals.
Collin offers associate degrees, core curriculum, field of study curriculum, and/or academic course work that when selected carefully will transfer and apply to your bachelors degree. As part of Collin's commitment to transfer students, we have partnered with colleges and universities to establish articulation agreements; special pre-admission agreements; and degree plans/transfer guides that will provide you with degree requirements for your bachelors degree. These partnerships allow courses to transfer from one institution to another without misrepresentation or loss of credit. Collin wants to help you to become a confident and successful transfer student.
Begin your research with these links:
• Transfer Resources − Things You Need to Know, Transfer Tips, and Transfer 101
• College/University Partnerships − Pre-admission Partnerships and Transfer Guides
• Pre-admission Partners at the Collin Higher Education Center (CHEC)
• College/University Visits − http://transferu.collin.edu/repvisits.html
and Transfer Fairs
• Course Equivalency Tools − how Collin courses transfer to universities
The best way to make the most of your college experience is to make the most of it from the beginning. If you need assistance, please contact Kandi Hoye-Nixon, coordinator of university partnerships, at 972.985.3734.